Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Review: The Other Side of the Sky

 Title: The Other Side of the Sky

Author:Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Page Count: 432

Rating: 4.5/5

Thank you Netgalley and HarperTeen for the opportunity to review this novel.

This in no way changes my opinion of the book.

Synopsis (Found on Goodreads)

North’s and Nimh’s lives are entwined—though their hearts can never be.

Linked by a terrifying prophecy and caught between duty and fate,

they must choose between saving their people or succumbing to the bond

that is forbidden between them.


Thoughts:

A well written and developed world. I enjoy YA books set with dividing humans be it in

the sky or on land. I really enjoyed the twists the story has.

Character wise I didn`t feel a huge connection with North being so stand offish and

Nimh being so reluctant to share her story and thoughts. 

I look forward to seeing where their story goes in book two. This is plot driven but

the world is what held my attention.

Magic vs science and how they can be used simultaneously. 


TTFN,

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment