Sunday, March 18, 2018

Review: Markswoman

Title: Markswoman
Author:Rati Mehrotra
Publisher: Harper Voyager
Pages:384
Synopsis:(from GoodReads)

Kyra is the youngest Markswoman in the Order of Kali, one of a handful of
sisterhoods of highly trained elite warriors. Armed with blades whose metal is imbued with
magic and guided by a strict code of conduct, the Orders are sworn to keep the peace
and protect the people of Asiana. Kyra has pledged to do so—yet she secretly harbors a
fierce desire to avenge her murdered family.



Rating:5/5

Oh my goodness, this is the first book i finished extremely quickly this year.
It fits into my strong female main character theme that has been throughout my
2017 reads and my 2018 reads. I loved Kyra! And Rustan. I can totally be behind the
Tamsyn is the culprit of Shirin Mam’s untimely demise. I love how Rustan and Kyra are
friends and all, then realize they actually are falling for each other which happens to be
something both the Order of Kali and the Order of Khur are against.  I am very excited
to see where book 2 takes this story and its characters.

~Michaela





No comments:

Post a Comment