Sunday, July 7, 2019

Review: The Deceivers by Kristen Simmons

Title: The Deceivers
Author: Kristen Simmons
Narrator: Soneela Nankani
Published On: 2/5/19
Audio Length: 12hr 49min
Rating: 3.5/5
Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):
Welcome to Vale Hall: a school for aspiring con artists. When Brynn Hilder is recruited
to the elite Vale Hall, she can't believe her luck. Vale means a new life, away from
her mom's loser boyfriend Pete and her run-down neighborhood.

A contemporary con-artist novel. Not a genre I knew existed nor did I think I
needed in my life. Kristen Simmons does not disappoint in yet another book. This
is a story about stopping a corrupt political system in a city run by drugs. Some of the
twists I didn't see coming which made the plot have a bit more tension.

How far would you go to protect those you love?

TTFN,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment