Thursday, August 29, 2019

Review: Honor Bound

Title: Honor Bound
Author: Ann Aguire and Rachel Caine
Published On: 2/19/19
Page Count: 480
Rating: 4/5
Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):
Zara Cole was a thief back on Earth, but she’s been recently upgraded to
intergalactic fugitive.

Spoilers Ahead
Goodreads Thoughts: I am never been so frustrated in a cliffhanger before period
I must get my hands on the next book as soon as possible. I absolutely love leviathans
at this book does not disappoint

Wow that cliffhanger!!! This does not suffer from Second Book Syndrome at all. The
added characters plus the bigger picture just added so many fun and thrilling details. I
think it also helped push the plot line along. Zara Cole was already a badass in my book
but her ever growing bond with Nadim just adds to her personality.

I really enjoyed the whole idea that humans don't see other life forms because we are
too self destructive for the truth. This rings so true with how implosive society is with
normal activities not only in the States but all over the world. What alien in their right
mind would want to expose themselves to our planet?

TTFN,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment