Thursday, September 5, 2019

Review: Mist, Metal and Ash

Title: Mist, Metal, and Ash
Author: Gwendolyn Claire
Published On: 2/19/19
Page Count: 336
Rating: 2.5//5
Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):
In an alternate 19th-century Italy, Elsa has an incredible gift: she can craft
new worlds with precise lines of script written in books. But political extremists
have stolen the most dangerous book ever.

I`m so desperate to enjoy this duology but I just don't care about any of the characters.
The only aspect of the books that I do enjoy is the world book process and how each
Pazalorni operates. I will say when Casa took on a self-feeling AI personality
(like Aiden from Illuminae Files) I had to laugh. 

Although not a novel for me I'm sure others can find the good in this book.
It has so much potential and I hope I am able to find a book with a similar concept
just to see how else it could be written. 

TTFN,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment