Saturday, July 4, 2020

Review: Crier`s War

Title: Crier`s War

Author: Nina Varela

Narrator: Kim Mai Guest

Audio Length: 13hr 38min

Rating: 4/5

Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):

After the War of Kinds ravaged the kingdom of Rabu, the Automae, Designed

to be the playthings of royals, took over the estates of their owners and bent the

human race to their will.


Thoughts:

I`m glad this wasn`t just about the romance once the plot picked up. It did feel

similar to The Kingdom but once I stopped comparing it there was a better pace.

AI rule while humans have become enslaved. I would say about eight hours are

very thought provoking in regards to how we treat other humans. This is a perfect

read for the time we are in.


I`m looking forward to listening to book two. I`ve always been interested in AI

and this science fantasy novel fulfilled that interest.


TTFN,

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment