Saturday, July 25, 2020

Review: Song of Blood & Stone

Title: Song of Blood and Stone

Author: L. Penelope

Narrator: Allyson Johnson

Audio Length: 9hr 33min

Rating: 4/5

Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):

Orphaned and alone, Jasminda lives in a land where cold whispers of invasion and

war linger on the wind. Jasminda herself is an outcast in her homeland of Elsira,

where her gift of Earthsong is feared. When ruthless soldiers seek refuge in her

isolated cabin, they bring with them a captive - an injured spy who threatens to

steal her heart.


Thoughts:

I can`t believe I have never heard of this series until it was recommended during

#Blackoutbestsellerslist  I`m so glad I picked this up and devoured the audio.

I plan on getting the rest of the series so I can follow Jasminda`s story.

The mantle was such a great idea and added a plot device that thickens not

draws away the main story. Jasmina and her growth of Earthsong was an incredible read.


TTFN,

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment