Sunday, February 18, 2018

Audiobook Review Red Queen

Red Queen
Victoria Aveyard
383pgs
12hr 40min
2/10/15
Book One
3/5 Stars
Narrator- Amanda Dolan


I attempted to read this back in 2015 but I set it aside for other books.

I currently own the box set plus the novella. I got the audio cheap during an audible sale
so figured now would be a good time to pick up the series again.

If it wasn't for the narrator I truly think I would have DNF`d this series for good.
The "love square" between the main character and the three boys is a little much.
There is way more important things occurring then trying to keep track of who she is
into at that current moments.

I like the idea behind the red and silver bloods and that's why I continued listening.
The abilities that the royals have is interesting and I hope to see more explored in book two.
I will be continuing the series eventually. I don't think I will be buying the audio editions
for them since I already sunk money into the hardcovers though.


TTFN,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment