Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Love Freebie

February 13: Love Freebie (Romances, swoons, OTPs, kisses, sexy scenes, etc.)
op Ten Tuesday was originally hosted by The Broke and The bookish. However after eight years they are closing their doors (for now I truly hope) The feature will now be hosted over at That Arsty Reader Girl


This week the topic is:

Love Freebie




Ashley:
My Fictional Boyfriend will either be Logan from Summer I Became a Nerd
by Leah Rae Miller or Logan from The Defiance Trilogy by C.J.Redwine.
I`d also like to throw in Nikolai Lantsov from the Grisha Trilogy in there as well.
I feel like her might be on everyone's list though. (I apparently like the name Logan)
My OTP`s would have to be Alina and The Darkling from Shadow and Bone,
Inej and Kaz from Six of Crows, and Gretchen and Daniel from Prisoner of Night and Fog.
I don't have a Grisha Tattoo for nothing ;)


Michaela:
My fictional boyfriend would have to be Sean Kendrick without a doubt from
Maggie Stiefvater Scorpio Races.


Mackenzie:

If I had to pick a fictional book boyfriend, it would be Blackwood, the mysterious
Earl of Sorrow Fell from the Kingdom on Fire series by Jessica Cluess.
Also, favorite book couple would be Lee and Jefferson from The Gold Seer Trilogy by Rae Carson.

1 comment:

  1. We did this post too! Loved reading your responses! -Jessica @ The Book Bratz :-)

    ReplyDelete