Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Could Read Forever

February 27: Books I Could
Re-read Forever

The Top Ten Tuesday feature can be found over at That Arsty Reader Girl

Ashley:
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline- The girls can both atest to hearing bits
and pieces of the audiobook when we are together, I listened to it for the
first time in 2013 and have probably relistened or reread it at least a dozen times now.

The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmerman Bradley- This was a book I picked
up years ago and really enjoyed. Having Arthurian times retold from a female
perspective was such a new thing for me back then. I still occasionally pick up
my worn copy to read bits from.

Dash and Lily`s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan- This is one
I try and reread every year. 2017 was the first time since the book released in
2010 that I didn't get a reread in.


Michaela:
The Zodiac series by Romina Russell- a series all three of us read and gushed over :)

The Scorpio Races- Because of Sean Kendrick and as well as Fundamental
because his love for the water reminds me of my own gelding.


The Falling Kingdoms series- I ate up these books, the relationships, the
action, the characters all of it!

Mackenzie:
The Gold Seer Trilogy by Rae Carson, these books were set just about
in my backyard, and places that we mentioned I could picture because
I’ve physically been there.

Rebel of the Sands Series by Alwyn Hamilton- I first read Ashley’s ARC copy
of the first book, Rebel of the Sands, during a summer I read a lot. I really
enjoyed it and read book two, Traitor to the Throne late last year, and book
three just recently, in fact I could not wait to read Hero at the Fall so much
so that I pre-ordered a UK copy so that I could read it sooner, I finished it in
3 days, and now have the dreaded wait for book four.

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stievfater also is one I could read again and again.
I loved the entire story, and was heartbroken to find out that The Scorpio Races is
it for the world of Puck Connolly, Sean Kendrick, the capaill uisce and the sweet
gooey-ness of November cakes.  

3 comments:

  1. I almost never reread, so this week's topic wouldn't really work for me. BUT I see several books on your list that I loved or own and really need to read. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole,
      It takes a lot for me to reread a book just because there are so many new and unread books out there. Thanks for stopping by.

      Ashley

      Delete
  2. The Scorpio Races is a really good book. I haven't had the chance to reread it, but I would love to soon.

    ReplyDelete