Sunday, July 8, 2018

Audiobook Review: Unearthed

Unearthed
Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner
Published: 1/9/18
Audiobook: 12hrs 43min
Narrators: Steve West & Alex McKenna
4.5/5

Loved both narrators. So glad this is a series because of that cliffhanger.

Now to wait a year for book two. Really enjoyed the characters however I felt the
romance aspect was a little off. Its not bad just not my thing. I wonder if the book
has pictures of the glyphs. That would be awesome.

Amelia Radcliffe and Jules Addison couldn`t be more different in all aspects of life.
Amelia is scavenging in order to survive while Jules is the rich British white boy. Amelia
is on Gaia in order to make enough money to free her little sister from some bad guys.
Jules is there to prove to everyone his father was right, Gaia is not the saving planet
that everyone wants it to be. When Amelia and Jules meet up the begrudgingly team
up to find the secrets behind Gaia. A story of deciphering glyphs, solving puzzles
and learning to work as a team Jules and Amelia slowly learn to appreciate one another.


I wasn`t paying attention to how much time was left of the audiobook due to
just enjoying the narrators voices and the characters banter back and forth.
When I was down to an hour left I was so worried everything would try and wrap up.
As much as I dislike cliffhangers I am so glad there was one. I was also surprised
I couldn't tell whose writing was whose. Amie and Megan did an amazing job at the
seamless writing. I am interested to see if they each wrote a character or
how they went about it.

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment