Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Review: Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely

Title: Gunslinger Girl
Author: Lyndsay Ely
Publisher: Jimmy Patterson
Pages:422
Synopsis:(from GoodReads)
James Patterson presents a bold new heroine—a cross between Katniss Everdeen and Annie Oakley:
Serendipity Jones, the fastest sharpshooter in tomorrow's West.
Seventeen-year-old Serendipity "Pity" Jones inherited two things from her mother: a pair of
six shooters and perfect aim. She's been offered a life of fame and fortune in Cessation, a
glittering city where lawlessness is a way of life. But the price she pays for
her freedom may be too great....
Rating: 4 /5

I seriously enjoyed this book, I listened to it on audio and I took almost every
opportunity to listen to it that I could. It was that good. Pity, first off seems to be a
pretty tough cookie, but Max is by my favorite character, because he is an artist and
reminds me very much of my twin sister. Set after a second civil war, Pity is offered
a chance at a better life than what she had on the communes but even better life come
with a cost.

~Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment