Sunday, July 22, 2018

Review: Grace and Fury

Title: Grace and Fury
Author: Tracy Banghart
Publisher: Little Brown Books for Young Readers
Pages: 320
Synopsis:(from GoodReads)
In a world where women have no rights, sisters Serina and Nomi Tessaro
face two very different fates: one in the palace, the other in prison.
Serina has been groomed her whole life to become a Grace--someone to stand
by the heir to the throne as a shining, subjugated example of the perfect woman.
But when her headstrong and rebellious younger sister, Nomi, catches the heir's eye,
it's Serina who takes the fall for the dangerous secret that Nomi has been hiding.

4/ 5 stars

I am so excited there is a second book. I loved this! It reminds me so
much of my twin sister and I as we are super close but pursuing very
different careers. I can only imagine how we would feel if our roles were
swapped. Nomi is my favorite sister. I loved how there wasn’t  a whole
lot of romance or male characters in this book. Definitely going to be top
read it two days it was that good. Now that the girls are both in a pickle of
sorts, book two is going to be incredible. I also loved both girls point of views.
If you like strong female characters and sisterly relationships I highly recommended
Grace and Fury.

No comments:

Post a Comment