Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Review: Sadie

Title: Sadie
Author: Courtney Summers
Publisher: Wednesday Books
Pages: 320
Synopsis:(from GoodReads)
Sadie hasn't had an easy life. Growing up on her own, she's been raising her
sister Mattie in an isolated small town, trying her best to provide a normal life and
keep their heads above water. But when Mattie is found dead, Sadie's entire world
crumbles. After a somewhat botched police investigation, Sadie is determined to bring
her sister's killer to justice and hits the road following a few meager clues to find him.

3/ 5 stars

I thought this book was going to be little different than how it was. I like the the two
different point of views but I wasn’t lead to any super feels for the story. I like how
Summers went into a darker side of a teen girls life. It made me want to keep reading
but not keep reading like right now, I could put it down willingly to do other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment