Friday, January 18, 2019

Review: The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles

Title: The Kissing Booth
Author: Beth Reekles
Published On: December 13, 2012
Page Count: 448
Rating: 4 /5
Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):
When Elle decides to run a kissing booth for the school's Spring Carnival,
she locks lips with Noah and her life is turned upside down. Her head says to
keep away,
but her heart wants to draw closer--this romance seems far from fairy tale and
headed for heartbreak.
But will Elle get her happily ever after?


I'd previously watched "The Kissing Booth" on Netflix, not knowing that it was
based off of a book. I thought the movie was adorable, and then when I recently
found out that there was a book, I managed to get my hands on it and give it a
read. I will say that my favorite of the two was actually the book. I wasn't sure
what I would think since I had already watched the movie, but there are little
details in the book that I really enjoyed and wish had made it into the movie;
such as some of Elle and Noah's relationship prior to the kissing booth.
Both the book and the movie are good together and separately. Both are
something I would read or watch again.

Till the next read,

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment