Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Review: Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Title: Cinder
Author: Marissa Meyer
Narrator: Rebecca Soler
Published On: 1/3/12
Audio Length: 10hr 2min
Rating: 3.5/5
Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):
Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague
ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to
make their move. No one knows that Earth's fate hinges on one girl...

I enjoyed book even though I've already read Fairest. I don't even know why
I read that one before this one. I would eventually like to continue the rest of the
Lunar Chronicles.

The plot with the plague was interesting and I liked how Cinder was a tomboy.
It was nice to have a female mechanic of sorts. She wasn't all about the ballgowns
and fancy items. She was focused on surviving and helping those in need. She
didn't fall at the prince`s feet and that made me like her even more.

I look forward to seeing how her story continues even with the additional
characters in the chronicles.

TTFN,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment