Monday, January 1, 2018

Ashley Introduction

Hello Everyone
I am Ashley the eldest of the girls. I have the privilege of being the faux sister to both Michaela and
Mackenzie. They were readers when I first met them but I would like to take the honor of making them
addicted to books as much as I am.

I am turning 23 this month. I use to review books on my old site Books Buying Beauty which I closed
middle of last year. I had been on that site for seven years. As for personal life I am an avid horseback
rider, full time student and work a fulltime job. Books have always been the perfect escape from a crazy
busy life. I always seem to find time to read or listen to a novel.


I`m looking forward to this new site as well has helping to run the Bookstagram (aka Instagram) account
as well. Photography has been a passion of mine for awhile and last year my road trip consisted of a
whole bunch of book photos that I shared over on my personal account. I will be submitting a few of
them over here during my weekly contributions.

TTFN,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment