Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bookish Resolutions/Goals: Top Ten Tuesday Feature

Top Ten Tuesday was originally hosted by The Broke and The bookish. However after eight years they are closing their doors (for now I truly hope) The feature will now be hosted over at That Arsty Reader Girl

This week the topic is:

Bookish Resolutions/Goals





Michaela:
Accomplish Goodreads Reading Challenge (52 books) - I came super close this last year and I`m sure I can make the goal if I spend a little time each day reading.

Read New to Me Authors

Binge Read a Series (No interruptions or other books in between) - I was close to doing this last year with Morgan Rhodes` books but then i picked up something in-between because I didn`t have the next book.

Kenz:

Read at least 2 book every month - I don`t have a huge book goal like I did last year just because life is a little crazy with College full time and all the horse events. I`m being realistic and am exciting for the books I do read.

Write reviews for every book read in 2018

Deface more books - Ashley convinced me last year to deface the front cover of two books. I was nervous at first but with some encouragement I did it. They turned out really pretty. I was even able to take Black Moon by Romina Russell out to a signing to show her. I hope to do a few more books this year.

Ashley:
Beat Goodreads Challenge (52 books) - I ended up with 60 books read last year and I`m sure with my schedule I can beat that as well.

Prep blog posts out a month in advanced- We now have all of January prepped. One thing I found on my old blog was I got stressed easily over things not being done in advanced. By having this goal I think blogging will be more about the reading and fun and less about the organizing.

Increase pages read per hour. (right now I average 80 pages an hour I`d like to be at 100) - I took a speed reading class that sort of helped but in all honesty I know 80pgs an hour is pretty good already I just overall want to get more pages in during the time I have to read.

What reading goals do you have for 2018?

~Ashley, Michaela & Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment