Sunday, January 14, 2018

Wandering Star: Review

Wandering Star
Romina Russell
Book Two in Zodiac Series
Published on: 12/08/15
320 Pages
Publisher: Razorbill


Rhoma Grace has been stripped of her title, rumors of the Marad striking any house at any moment are spreading. And to top it all, Ochus appears, giving Rho a cryptic message that gives her no choice but to fight back.



I found Wandering Star to be just as good as its predecessor Zodiac. I really enjoyed how we got to see
Rho and her emotions a bit more; she’s grieving over Mathias, feels guilty for wanting to get to know
Hysan better, and preparing to fight the Marad with her friends by her side. She keeps up a strong front
but is an emotional mess inside. So many times I wanted to climb into the pages and console her. And
that plot twist? My heart swelled with joy while my brain tried to wrap around what had just happened.
Loved it.

~Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment