Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Review: Deathless Divide

Title: Deathless Divide
Author: Justina Ireland
Narrator: Jordan Cobb
Audio Length: 14hr 34min
Rating: 4/5
Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):
The sequel to Dread Nation is a journey of revenge and salvation 
across a divided America.

After the fall of Summerland, Jane McKeene hoped her life would 
get simpler: Get out of town, stay alive, and head west to California to find her mother.

Thoughts:
Jane McKenne has one of those attitudes that create a story of its own. I loved that a lot of
the story takes place on the west coast in areas I`ve been. There are a lot of amazing side
characters and some twists that I never saw coming.
Katherine plays a huge role and I am living for her parts. I truly like her in Deathless Divide
unlike Dread Nation when she just needed to go away.
As for plot twists I'm satisfied with how loose threads from Dread Nation are tied up in
book two. The plot in book one is pretty broad but this one has the adventure as well as
some science fun stuff. I would love to see both be made into a tv series.


TTFN,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment