Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Review: The Glamourist

Title: The Glamourist

Author: Luanna G. Smith

Narrator: Susannah Jones

Page Count: 285

Audio Length: 9hr 28min

Rating: 3.5/5

Synopsis (Found on Goodreads):

Abandoned as a child in turn-of-the-century Paris, Yvette Lenoir has longed to

uncover the secrets of her magical heritage and tap her suppressed powers.

But what brave and resourceful Yvette has done to survive the streets has

made her a fugitive.


Thoughts:

Diving back into the world of Vine Witch was something I didn't know I wanted.

A world of Wine and Witches. This was a quick read switching back and forth

between my review copy and the audio book. This was very character driven

and I wasn`t invested in Yvette like I was with Elena. This suffers a bit of book

two syndrome which makes it a bit rough.


Overall I enjoyed the book but nothing stood out to be as memorable as book one. 


TTFN,

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment