Friday, April 20, 2018

Review: Blood Rose Rebellion

Title:Blood Rose Rebellion
Author: Rosalyn Eves
Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
Pages: 416
Synopsis (from goodreads):
In a world where social prestige derives from a trifecta of blood, money, and
magic, one girl has the ability to break the spell that holds the
social order in place.

Rating: 4/ 5

This is a book that I had pre ordered book 2 for before even reading book one.
Ha. I seem to be on a magical sort of binge as most of my reads lately have
consisted of magical characters and lands. Anna Arden is definitely my favorite
female character and Matyas is my favorite male character. Anna because she
has a never ending drive and Matyas because of his humor. I liked this story a
lot actually. I found myself not wanting to put it down once i started it. Anna and
Noemi’s friendship is my relationship in this book. They despised each other in
the beginning, then came to actually like each other and finally they truly needed
each other’s company. I do “ship” Anna and Gabor and cannot wait to see what
book two brings the two of them. Also I wonder how the entire Luminates world is
going to function since Anna broke the binding. Blood Rose Rebellion definitely
has me ready to jump straight into Lost Crow Conspiracy.

~Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment