Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Review: Sightwitch

Title: Sightwitch
Author: Susan Dennard
Publisher:  Tor Teen
Pages: 240
Synopsis:(from GoodReads)
Ryber Fortiza was a Sightwitch Sister at a secluded convent, waiting to be
called by her goddess into the depths of the mountain. There she would
receive the gift of foretelling. But when that call never comes, Ryber finds herself the
only Sister without the Sight.

Rating: 4/ 5
HIGHLY SUGGEST READING WINDWITCH AND TRUTHWITCH BEFORE
PICKING UP SIGHTWITCH! (otherwise there will be confusion and spoilers)

I was definitely excited for this book, though it is not what I had thought it to be.  
I devoured Sightwitch, it wasn’t quite the backstory of Ryber Fortiza and Kullen Ikray
I was looking for but it was still good. We got to see what Ryber came from and more
into who she is. Ryber is probably one of my favorite characters of The Witchlands
because she is so different compared to other characters and when she is first
mention in the series she reminded me of me. Ha my hair is almost always in
braids of some sort as is Rybers.


I hope to see more of the relationship of Ryber and Kullen in Bloodwitch or books 4 and 5 of The Witchlands.

~Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment