Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: TBR

April 17: Freebie (TBR)


Ashley: My TBR is ever growing. There are few back listed titles that
I really want to get to before the year is over. A few of them are series
enders from years ago.

Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan
Ensnared by A.G. Howard
The Girl at The Center of the World by Austin Aslan

Michaela: The TBR is ever growing as more books are released. I haven’t
accomplished as much reading as I want to this year but the year isn't
even close to being over yet.
Current TBR:
Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Lost Crow Conspiracy by Rosalyn Eves

Mackenzie: I don’t  think that my TBR list will ever stop growing. There quite
a few books that I’ve wanted to read for a while now and haven’t gotten to yet
because of new releases from some of my favorite authors, or just not enough
time in the year. I unfortunately am ill equipped to read in the car for long
periods of time unlike both Ashley and Michaela so I don’t usually get as many
books read as they do.

Currently on my TBR that I plan on reading this year are:
The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
Strange the Dreamer- Laini Taylor
The Grisha Trilogy and Six of Crows Duology- Leigh Bardugo

No comments:

Post a Comment