Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Review: Lost Crow Conspiracy

Title:Lost Crow Conspiracy
Author: Rosalyn Eves
Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
Pages: 464
Synopsis (from goodreads):
Sixteen-year old Anna Arden was once just the magically barren girl from
an elite Luminate family. Now she has broken the Binding—and Praetheria,
the creatures held captive by the spell, wreak havoc across Europe.
Lower-class citizens have access to magic for the first time, while other
Luminates lose theirs forever. Austria and Hungary are at odds once more.


Rating: 5 /5

I devoured Blood Rose Rebellion and then jumped straight into Lost Crow Conspiracy
and lets just say I truly hope there is book 3. I actually like book 2 more than book 1.
I loved how this book has both Anna’s POV and Matyas POV. It was even better
than I imagined! One of my favorite parts of this book was that Anna was able to
voice her opinion and thought in Congress even if they didn't quite like it. I have
mixed feelings about the archduchess and the archduke, at first I liked them and
now I’m just meh about them. You will see a lot of Anna trying her best to come to
terms with her duelling souls as a Chimera. She seems to be handling it okay so far.
When Anna broke the Binding it appeared the Praetheria would  be on her side…
that promptly changes. I also missed the cousin interaction between Noemi and
Anna, I hope Noemi is well. I would totally suggest this book series to other readers.

~Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment