Sunday, June 10, 2018

Book Expo 2018 Wrap-Up

This was my 4th year attending the expo and over the years there has been some great memories made. This year however ranks one of my favorites.

Not only did I attend and see some amazing authors but I got to bring my sisters/ co-bloggers with me. Getting to take a back seat and just observe them enjoying themselves was incredible. There was plenty for me to do but just taking photos and listening to them gush nonstop made every mile walking worth it.

I`m excited to start planning next years trip whether it be Chicago or NYC again. There are some non expo things I`d like to take the girls to see just so they can get the full NYC experience.

We were able to see Anastasia at Broadhurst Theatre, eat crazy rainbow bagels and order pizza for delivery at midnight. All things we can`t do at home.

Enjoy the photos below and make sure to check out Michaela, Mackenzie and even Walt`s wrap-up of their experience at Book Expo 2018

TTFN
Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment